페이지 정보작성자 mfrkorea 작성일19-01-03 15:25 조회883회 댓글0건
분과별 세션, 10월 4일 3:30 AM - 5:00 PM
구두 발표를 위해 수용된 초록
1. 세포막 근막 연구
- Fibroblasts Within Mouse Subcutaneous Fascia Respond to Tissue Stretch with α-Smooth Muscle Actin Redistribution and Changes in Nuclear Shape
- Hyaluronan-dependent Matrix is Involved in Cell-Cell Coupling and Cell Migration Following Micromanipulation: Implications for Mechanotransduction and Tissue Changes Following Fascial Manipulation
- Immunohistochemical Characterization of the Mouse Subcutaneous Perimuscular Fascial Plexus
- Realignment of Collagen Fibers in Mouse Skin
- Tissue Stretch Decreases Procollagen-1 and TGF-beta1 in Mouse Subcutaneous Fascia
2. 근막 해부학
- Demonstration of the Integrity of Human Superficial Fascia as an Autonomous Organ
- Fascia is Able to Contract and Relax in a Smooth Muscle-like Manner
- Fascia lata: Merely a Thigh Stocking, or a Coordinator of Complex Thigh Muscular Activity?
- Histological Study of the Deep Fasciae of the Limbs
- Three Dimensional Mathematical Models for the Deformation of Human Fascia
3. 허리 통증과 허리 근막
- Do Chronic Low Back Pain Patients Estimate Loads Differently?
- Effects of Tensioning the Lumbar Fasciae on Segmental Sagittal Motion and Instability Factor During Flexion and Extension
- Perimuscular Fascia Remodeling in a Porcine Movement Restriction Model Relevant to Human Low Back Pain
- The Contribution of the Thoracolumbar Fascia to the Spine’s Stiffness
- The Spring-like Function of the Lumbar Fascia in Human Walking
4. 인간의 근육 변화 측정
- Are Local Mechanical Factors Related to Plantar Fascial Thickness?
- Balance Improvement with Structural Integration (Rolfing) in Persons with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Changes in the Structure of Collagen Distribution in the Skin, Caused by a Manual Technique
- Effects of the Bowen Technique on Flexibility Levels: Implications for Fascial Plasticity
- Fasciatherapy Combined with Pulsology Touch Induces Changes in Blood Turbulence Potentially Beneficial for Vascular Endothelium
5. 근육 및 외과적 근막 고려 사항
- A Biomechanical Analysis of the Crural Fascia in the Feline Hindlimb During Locomotion and Intra-Muscular Stimulation
- Dimensional Stability of the Free Fascia Grafts
- Do We Need to Consider Damage to Myofascial Structures in Managing Painful Dysfunction Following Treatment for Breast Cancer?
- Major Effects of Epimuscular Myofascial Force Transmission on Muscular Mechanics in Experimental Conditions Similar to Those In Vivo
- Mechanical Interactions Between Synergists in Physiological Conditions and Following Tenotomy in the Cat
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.